Friday, June 15, 2012

No.7 Fanomenal Lashes Mascara


I have been a bit absent these last couple of days because I've been a busy busy bee, with my training at my new job and just generally solving a few bureaucratic issues regarding us moving to the U.K. (i.e. trying to get a N.I. number - a real pain in the behind, but fingers crossed it should be all resolved next week).

I am so happy I am finally working, albeit it being only a part time job, but it's keeping me busy and it's always a few more pennies in our pocket at the end of the month. I am really enjoying my training period so far, it can be quite daunting at times but all new beginnings are really and you just have to push through it and learn from the experience. In the long-run it's so gratifying and it provides you so much self-growth.

With that little bit of motivational speaking I'm moving on to the main purpose of this post, to talk about a very exciting launch I'm dying to try out! I'm still keeping to my spending lock-down and am not buying anything now for a while. 
However I can still blog about the things I'm lusting for and put them into my little virtual wish list now can't I?

No.7 is proudly presenting their most recent product - a very promising mascara. It has a funny looking wand but has received tonnes of positive reviews already and I'm really itching  to try this out!


On the Boots website it says:

Introducing Fanomenal Lashes, the revolutionary new mascara from No7.
The unique 'star' brush is made up of clever cogs which load and comb through the lashes to volumise, lengthen and separate, creating a spectacular fan of lashes.

It's hypoallergenic and doesn't contain any fibers that can be irritating to the eyes. 




You can buy the No.7 Fanomenal Lashes at Boots and it retails at 12.95£. 
At the moment when you purchase this mascara you get 5£ worth of Advantage Card points, so that's a big plus.


How about you, have you tried this mascara out, or are you wanting to?


1 comment:

  1. That looks really good, I will definitely being trying that out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!♥